[ldapvi] ldapvi and utf-8

Stefan Pfetzing dreamind at dreamind.de
Sun Aug 6 19:21:17 CEST 2006

Hi David, Hi list,

Am 06.08.2006 um 18:26 schrieb David Lichteblau:
> Committed to the git archive.  Please test!
>
> (Right now, the locale sanity check is not implemented, but there
> is the
> --encoding option as described previously and it defaults to UTF-8.)
>
> cg-clone http://www.lichteblau.com/git/ldapvi.git

Well, I'd prefer, if I could fetch this archive through plain git.
Obviously the archive is missing a hook for this... (chmod 755 .git/
hooks/post-update should do the trick - on the server)

> cd ldapvi/ldapvi
> ./autogen.sh
> ./configure && make  # as usual

Works for me [tm] as expected. :D

bye

Stefan

--
         http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.