[ldapvi] ldapvi - How to edit acl-entries within the cn=config backend

Axel Birndt towerlexa at gmx.de
Wed May 19 21:10:33 CEST 2010

Hello @all,

i have a problem, because i'am not able to edit the acl-entries.

If i try to call ldapvi to edit the acl-entries, i got the following
error messages:

ab at ubuntunb:~$ ldapvi --user cn=admin,dc=2axels-company,dc=de -b
olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config --scope sub --host localhost

Type M-h for help on key bindings.

Filter or DN: cn=admin,dc=2axels-company,dc=de
    Password: ****
      0 entries read

Search failed: No such object
No search results.
(Maybe use --add or --discover instead?)

I'am using Ubuntu 9.10 with the new cn=config Backend, and i don't use
the slapd.conf config file.

But of course ldapvi is generally working. I'am able to edit all other
entries within the ldap-server, but not the acl-entries.

Any kind of help is very appreciated.

Thank you very much

Axel Birndt

--

Gruß Axel

=> einen Server härten? google mal nach Stahl härten oder was meinst Du mit härten?

Aus:
http://www.administrator.de/index.php?content=69906