[ldapvi] ldapvi - How to edit acl-entries within the cn=config backend

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu May 20 20:21:03 CEST 2010

Quoting Axel Birndt (towerlexa at gmx.de):
> I'am wondering about, that the ldap-tools are working fine, but
> tools like ldapvi and web2ldap making problems.

I tried finding an example in this thread which supports this claim, but
couldn't see it.

With all the different queries mentioned here, it could just be a case
of not seeing the wood for the trees, of course.

So which search operation exactly is it that works with ldapsearch but
not ldapvi?  Please give full command line arguments and output for
both.

d.