[ldapvi] error compiling ldapvi

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Fri Apr 27 13:25:31 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

Quoting Stefan Michael Guenther (s.guenther at in-put.de):
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile version 1.7 on a CentOS 6.2.
> configure finishes without an error, but when I start make, I get the following error:

I'm sorry I haven't had the time to respond to most questions and
suggestions regarding ldapvi lately.  I'd like to work my way through
them, but unfortunately I'm not using LDAP much these days.

Please note, however, that the issue reported above is fixed in ldapvi
git; it just hasn't made it into a release tarball yet.

d.