[ldapvi] multiple organizations in base

Dale Harris rodmur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:15:04 CET 2009

Oh, yeah, the $1 is a shell substitution. But that isn't the problem. And,
yes, the ldapsearch isn't part of the standard Solaris install.  Here's the
documentation:

http://docs.sun.com/source/816-6400-10/lsearch.html

It's provided by the Sun ONE Directory Server.

The shell substitution works just fine, but I cannot access the data like
this ldapsearch does with ldapvi.  Ldapvi specifically doesn't seem to
understand the multiple "o's", I suppose I may need to provide an strace and
more debug info, I'll do that later.

--
Dale Harris
rodmur at maybe.org